With its innovative and unique design, this sock assist aid is unlike any other sock aid or assistant on the market. Where otheraidscan be awkward and clumsy to use, sometimes not even succeeding in helping you, Sock Aid® has been designed to bring efficient support to anyone with mobility problems. Even without the use of both hands, this product will bring back the simplicity of wearing your socks. One simple step and they are on, one swift movement and they are off.
1. Hold Easy On Sock Aid® between thighs, ensuringthat the end with the keyhole shaped slot is pointing upwards.
2. Lay sock in the hollow of the Easy On Sock Aid® . The heel of the sock should rest upon the slot, with the toe of the sock pointing downwards.
3. Pull sock apart and roll it down over the tube. Once it is pulled down as far as possible, the sock will be turned inside out and opened up.
4. Place hand in sock and make sure the heel is in the correct position for entry.
5. Lower the Easy On Sock Aid® to the floor. Position your toes with the foot straight over the open sock and push into the sock. Step gently and foot should slide into the sock as far it can go.
1. Assemble the two Easy Off Sock Aid® components by sliding them together.
2. Grasp the Easy Off Sock Aid® and slide the pronged end of the tool between the top of the sock and the ankle. Push it right down so that your heel is positioned comfortably in the slot. The two prongs should catch the cuff of your sock.
3. Step down fully with your foot then drop the handle to the floor and tread on it with your other foot. This will allow you to lever out of the sock easily. Your removed sock will remain attached to the prongs of the Easy Off Sock Aid® .
4. Roll the handle of the Easy Off Sock Aid® with your other foot to return the Easy Off Sock Aid to an upright position and bring your sock straight to your hand.
Our unique sock aid is popular with customers in almost all countries in the world, however if you still don't see your country in our sending offer - on our Pay Pal buttons, please contact us at email@example.com with an inquiry about a price of postage to your country.
You can also find us on facebook, tell your friends about us. Our sock aid can help other people who need help with putting socks on either because of various health problems, after a surgery or in pregnancy.
For orders from USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, Middle East, Israel use button below.
If you need to return something to Advanced S.A. International Ltd, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be issued with a returns reference specific to your order. You must not return goods to Advanced S.A. International Ltd before contacting us and arranging the returns details. Please see the information below about specific circumstances.
If you receive your goods and they have either been damaged in transit or are in some way faulty, we'll be happy to accept them back and send a replacement, or refund you in full. In these circumstances, you must contact us immediately on the email address above and we will make the necessary arrangements on your instruction.
We also accept the return of goods even if they are delivered without fault or damage, but you assess them as unsuitable for your requirements. Under these circumstances the price of the items concerned are refunded, but there may be charges to cover the handling and carriage costs involved. Again, please contact email@example.com and we will make the necessary arrangements.
Upon receipt of the goods we will refund the amount paid or issue an exchange credit as required within 28 days. Exceptions to this are as follows: When the products have been made or customised specifically for you; the products can not be resold for hygiene reasons e.g. toileting and incontinence items. If goods are returned beyond the seven day period but with 21 days of delivery, there will be a 20% charge to cover additional administration and restocking costs. None of the above affects your statutory rights. Advanced S.A. International Ltd complies with the The Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
With its innovative and unique design, this sock assist aid is unlike any other similar product on the market. Where other aids can be awkward and clumsy to use, sometimes not even succeeding in assisting you, Easy On Sock Aid®has been designed to bring efficient support to anyone with mobility problems. Even without the use of both hands, this product will bring back the simplicity of wearing your socks. One simple step and they are on, one swift movement they are off. The Easy On Sock Aid®and Easy Off Sock Aid®have been recently developed and is a new product in the market for mobility needs. It was initially designed with elderly people in mind but it provides a wide use for customers with various mobility related issues. It is useful for those suffering from problems related to the spine and back, coxal and knee weakness and other articular diseases as well as patients after injury, pregnant woman. It has also been shown to prove beneficial to people suffering from excess weight. These medical aids are suitable for putting on and off of all kinds of socks including nylons and special medical light compressive stocking. You'll be amazed how easy you can pull on and off your socks with our Easy On Sock Aid®and Easy Off Sock Aid®without the help of others and no need to bend down. It can even be used with one hand only.